Southwest Airline Ticket Donation
Your donation will support two 501(c)(3) organizations. Kibale Uganda Development Union (KUDU) PO Box 2396, Winter Park, Florida 32790-2396, supporting Holy Angels Mission in Uganda. The Scholarship and Endowment Fund of the Women’s Executive Council (WEC) PO Box 2895 Orlando, FL 32802-2895, supporting scholarships for women attending local colleges and universities.
Both of our organizations are extremely grateful to YOU and to Southwest Airlines for this opportunity to support our missions!
Each winning airline ticket is valid for domestic travel.
Second Place: One (1) Round-trip ticket valid until 08/21/2020
Winners will be presented an e-pass voucher with the following constraints. Southwest employees and family members are prohibited from using these tickets.
Regulations for Vouchers are
- By accepting and/or redeeming the Southwest flight e-pass(es), you acknowledge the content of these Southwest ﬂight e-pass Rules and Regulations and agree to abide by them. Southwest Airlines reserves the right to change the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations at any time.
- The Southwest flight e-pass will bear the date of issue and the date of expiration. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the expiration date. Southwest flight e-passes are void after the expiration date printed on them.
- The Southwest ﬂight e-pass is valid for one-way travel on Southwest operated, published, scheduled service in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. The Southwest flight e-pass is not valid on interline or codeshare service.
- The Southwest flight e-pass is non-refundable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Southwest flight e-pass will not be replaced for any reason, including, without limitation, if lost, stolen, or fraudulently used. The Southwest flight e-pass is non-transferrable and cannot be sold to a third party. Sale, auction, or re-tendering of the Southwest flight e-pass for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. The Southwest flight e-pass may not be used for promotional purposes unless previously approved by Southwest. Any suspected fraud, misrepresentation, misuse, abuse or violation of the Southwest flight e-pass Rules and Regulations may result in cancellation of the Southwest flight e-pass(es).
- Each individual Southwest flight e-pass is valid for one-way travel. Two flight e-passes are required to book round trip travel.
- The recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass is required to be nineteen (19) years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. However, the recipient of a Southwest flight e-pass may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering this Southwest flight e-pass.
- Air transportation by Southwest Airlines Co. is subject to Southwest Airlines’ Passenger Contract of Carriage (“Contract of Carriage”), the terms of which are herein incorporated by reference. Incorporated terms include but are not limited to: a) Limits of liability for personal injury or death of Passengers. b) Limits on liability for loss, damage to, or delayed delivery of passenger baggage, including fragile, perishable, and certain other irreplaceable and/ or high-value goods or contents, as specified in the Contract of Carriage. Baggage liability for covered items (except wheelchairs or other assistive devices as provided in 14 CFR §382.131) is limited to $3,500 per fare-paying Passenger unless excess valuation coverage is purchased. c) Claims restrictions, including time periods in which a Passenger must ﬁle a claim or bring an action against Southwest for its acts or omissions or those of its agents. d) Rights of Southwest to change terms of the Contract of Carriage. e) Rules on reservations, check-in time, refusal to carry, and smoking. f) Rights of Southwest and limitations concerning delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternate air carrier or aircraft, and rerouting. g) Overbooking: If a Passenger is denied boarding due to an oversale, has obtained his/her boarding pass and is present and available for boarding at the departure gate area at least ten minutes before scheduled departure, with few exceptions, such Passenger is entitled to compensation.
Winners need not be present to win. The winner(s) will be selected at the Women's Executive Council's Women’s Achievement Awards Gala on Monday, October 21, 2019.
We hope you will attend to receive your tickets in person. We will contact you if you will not be able to join us.
For more information about the Women's Achievement Awards Gala, visit our event page.