March 11, 2020
Event starts at 11:45 am
Chief Executive Officer
Women Who Lead, LLC
2019 Women's Achievement Awards
International speaker and expert on women’s advancement and inclusion.
When business leaders think about women, they think of Frances. Not because of her gender, but because she helps companies grow with the power of women, while supporting their female talent reach leadership roles.
In addition to being a former top executive for Fortune 100 companies like Walmart and Humana, Frances has also used her skills as an entrepreneur and professional speaker to support companies like Microsoft, Merck, RSM, Medtronic, Banco Santander, Pepsico, L’Oréal, and Boston Scientific, just to mention some.
Frances has used her unique diagnostic tool, the W Certified CompanyTM, to survey thousands of women about their workplace experiences and learned that they are, indeed, committed to help their employers grow! She and her team of experts help small to large organizations make that fact work to their favor.
For over 10 years, this one-stop firm has created and offered road-tested solutions to help companies be recognized as preferred employers for women, and as a result: Strengthen their reputation, prevent costly lawsuits and crises, elevate the engagement level among employees, and ignite profits.
Frances is a graduate of Loyola University in New Orleans and a Puerto Rican business leader with headquarters in Orlando. She has been a speaker at the Forbes magazine’s Most Powerful Women Summit and was appointed to the Women’s Council in Puerto Rico by the Governor.
She can be seen often in news media outlets like: CNN, ABC, FOX, CBS, IHeart Radio, Univision, and Telemundo.
Visit WWhoLead.com to see Frances in action and her global impact on women's lives!
As seen on....
Defrost: Warm Up Your Career & Heat Up Your Income!
Have you ever felt that your career is frozen?
That you don't know what's next in your career or what steps to take in order to get more visibility and better income.
It is time to ignite your career and make it recession-proof!
Why just settle for a seat tat the table when you can run the table?
Through this interactive conversation, the only expert in Puerto Rico on women's advancement and inclusion will share with the audience how to:
- Create a recession-proof career and income
- Become a game-changer in any industry
- Be heard and recognize as a leader of influence
- Speak in numbers to differentiate yourself from the pack
- Create inclusive teams that lead to excellent service, inspiring work environments and stronger economic results
SAVE THE DATE 2020
- April 8
- May 13
- June 10
- July 8
- August 12
- September 9
- October 14
- November 11: WEC Elections and Business
- December (Holiday Party)
SPEAKERS IN 2020
- Amanda Douglas, Chief Executive Officer | Celebration Title Group
- Stacy Nadeau, Speaker Consultant, Coach | Women Empowerment Ambassador
SPEAKERS IN 2019
- Heatherann Antonacci | 2018 Women's Achievement Awards Education Honoree, former President, Herzing University
- Cornita A. Riley | Retired, Chief Orange County Corrections, 2016 Women's Achievement Awards Central Florida Woman of the Year
- Kirsten B. Carter, MD | Internal Medicine Physician, Grace Medical Home
- Secily Wilson, | WOW Legacy; Shanta Barton Stubbs, PhD, MA, LMHC | New Image Youth Center; Deanna Snyder, RN | Be Well Essentials
- Karen Willis | Chief Executive Officer, Early Learning Coalition of Orange County
- Deborah Barra | Chief Assistant State Attorney, Ninth Judicial Circuit Office of the State Attorney's Office
- Kelly Lafferman | Chief Marketing Officer & Principal, Findsome & Winmore
- Bernadette Spong | Chief Financial Officer, Orlando Health
- Roseann Harrington, Chief of Staff | Orange County Government
SPEAKERS IN 2018
- Eryka Washington | Ninth Judicial Circuit Office of the State Attorney's Office
- Secily Wilson | The WOW Legacy Group, LLC
- Sharon Spano, PhD | Business Strategist, Author & Professional Integral Coach
- Robin Maynard-Harris | Founder, Libby's Legacy Breast Cancer Foundation
- Jill Bolander Cohen | Founder, The Lifeboat Project
- Jennifer Foster | Owner & Executive Producer, Foster Productions & Co-Founder, One Orlando Alliance
- Karla Radka | Chief Operating Officer, Goodwill Industries of Central Florida
- Pamela (Sissi) Carroll, EdD | Dean, UCF College of Education and Human Performance
- Peg Cornwell | Associate to the President for College & Community Relations & Micki Meyer | Lord Family Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs & Community, Rollins College
Aida Lublin | Owner, Brightway Insurance, The Lublin Agency
SPEAKERS IN 2017
- Cyndia Morales Muñiz, EdD, Assistant Director of Multicultural Academic & Support Services | University of Central Florida
- Kari Conley, Director, Community Relations | Orlando Health
- Diane O'Dell, President of Community & Diversity Relations & Executive Director of the Foundation | Universal Orlando
- Maryann Barry, CEO | Girl Scouts of Citrus
- Lieutenant General Mark Hertling, Retired Army, Senior Vice President, Global Partnering, Leadership Development & Health Performance Strategies | Florida Hospital
- Michelle Brady Palmer, Manager, Community Engagement | SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando
- Barbara Jenkins, EdD, Superintendent | Orange County Public Schools
- Joie Cadle, Elected Board Member, Orange County Public Schools, 2017 WEC Woman of the Year